Germination

...and she says: "What a life!"

August 1, 2011

Day 1- SGH

7.05am I arrived at Sarawak General Hospital.

Walked down the hall towards the administration office. The guard said it opened at 8am.

8.00am Entered the administration office and registered. I was told that I needed a passport size photo for the temporary ID. I filled in the form and chose 3 departments to attach to for the next 3 weeks - Cardiology, General Surgery and General Medicine.

General Surgery FTW!

I know...Dr. Derek Shepherd is a neurosurgeon.



2.oopm I handed in my passport photo and got my ID done at 4pm.

On a side note, ppl can be SO LAZY! It's just pasting the photo on the card, get it signed by the person in charge and lamination. WHY MUST I WAIT TILL THE NEXT DAY? AND 8AM IS TOO EARLY FOR YOU TO PASS IT TO ME IF I COME BACK THE NEXT DAY. -.-"

I demanded my ID to be done by today so I can report for duty on time tmr orelse I am gonna miss a day again.

THESE PPL!ISH!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home